We are happy to announce that the BroadWay project will be a main point of interest at the upcoming PSCE Conference in Salzburg 2022, on May 11 & 12 2022.
- National Representatives of Public Safety Communication Agencies will take the floor for Topic 1 – Cross-border Cooperation on the progress towards national Mission Critical Systems.
- The Topic 3 – Operational Mobility will be fully dedicated to BroadWay results: whole story of the project, process of evaluation from practitioners, solutions developed by each finally selected consortia (led by Airbus and Frequentis).
Beyond BroadWay, the conference will feature:
- 5 different topics related to PPDR domain and covered by high-level speakers
- Inspiring networking with sponsors, booth exhibitors and poster holders from industry, research and practitioners
- The event will be kicked-off by the Governor of Salzburg Province
- A demo with practitioners (police, firefighters, NGOs) will feature helicopter, innovative vehicles and robots, and canine units, from different parts of Germany and Austria.
You’ll find here attached the last version of agenda, with our current sponsors and the projects that will be promoted (and all the information is available here).