The BroadWay Practitioner Evaluation Team (PEVT) is initially represented by those who provided letters of support to our original proposal to the European Commission.
The PEVT will physically meet at least 4 times during the project with the aim to discuss:
- The potential use of the BroadWay system
- To consider detail and priority of end user (practitioner) requirements as originally defined in BroadMap.
- Definition of real-world evaluation scenarios for the final BroadWay pilot system, building on those described here.
- A methodology for practitioner evaluation, including key criteria that will be used to evaluate the BroadWay pilot and the
- To begin to consider how operational procedures may adapt to the new potential for international and cross border cooperation
During the final pilot evaluation, the PEVT will use the methodology and criteria to assess the utility of the pan-European interoperable broadband pilot from a public safety operations perspective. This is primarily a non-technical evaluation focused entirely on the practical use of the system.
The following telcos and physical meetings of PEVT are expected :
- 23rd January 2019 – Brussels
- 13th February 2020 – Dublin
- September 2020 – Telco
- November 2020 – Prototype Demonstrations
- March 2021 – Meeting
- September 2021 – Telco
- January 2022 – Pilot Demonstration
- Practitioner Evaluation – May/June 2022
Specific dates of physical meetings will be communicated 2 months in advance.